What are the benefits of Kendamil Baby Formula?
The farms of Kendamil are Red-Tractor accredited, meaning that food is traceable, safe to eat and has been produced responsibly.
Rather than other formulas that use a skimmed milk base formulated with processed vegetable oils, Kendamil uses the whole milk base with the highest quality full-cream ingredients.
The quality of the milk used by Kendamil is typically overlooked. The full cream milk (tastes phenomenal) and contains a vital component of breast milk, called milk fat globule membrane (MFGM). MFGM has been associated with enhanced cognitive development and neurodevelopmental outcomes in infants.
Kendamil has also been offering goat milk baby formulas since 2017. Goat milk formulas contain full cream A2 goat milk plus goat whey, which are suitable for babies who are not settling on cow’s milk and have digestive issues.
Pros of Kendamil Baby Formula:
- Nutritionally advanced formulations with close-to-nature ingredients.
- EU and British Soil Association Certified Organic.
- Use of whole milk base, which naturally contains MFGM. MFGM has been scientifically proven to enhance cognitive function in infants.
- Allergy-friendly (no palm oil, fish oils, and soy).
- Perfect for babies with sensitive tummies.
- The only organic formula containing HMOs, especially 3’-GL, prevents your baby’s digestive system from pathogens.
- Omega 3 and 6 are sourced from plant-based algae oils (no fish oils).
- No more colic, constipation, or allergies.
- Environmentally friendly, vegetarian friendly.
Important ingredients contained within the Kendamil baby formulas:
- Lactose with a Low Glycemic Index.
- Plant-Based DHA and ARA.
- Whole Milk as a Natural Mammal Fat Source.
- Prebiotics (GOS, FOS)
- Full Cream A2 Milk in Goat Milk Formulas
- Vitamin A, C, D, and Zinc.
With Kendamil, you’ll never see:
- Palm oil
- Fish oils
- Cheap Fillers and Processed Substitutes, such as Corn Syrup
- Synthetic Preservatives
- Hormones or Antibiotics
Kendamil Organic Formula Comparison Chart
Do you want to supplement your baby with the world’s highest quality baby formula but can’t decide which formula to give? Kendamil believes your little one deserves the best baby formula closest to breast milk. To help you find the RIGHT product for your baby, we have curated the Kendamil Organic Formula Comparison Chart:
|Kendamil Classic||Age||Why choose?||EU Certified Organic||Natural Prebiotics||Probiotics||DHA/ARA||HMO's||Palm Oil||Soy||Maltodextrin||Starch||Lactose||Whey|
|Kendamil Classic Stage 1||0-6 months||Kendamil Classic is made from full cream cow's milk, with plant based DHA added, and excludes nasty palm oil.||No||Yes||No||Yes||Yes||No||No||No||No||Yes||Yes|
|Kendamil Classic Stage 2||6-12 months||No||Yes||No||Yes||Yes||No||No||No||No||Yes||Yes|
|Kendamil Classic Stage 3||12+ months||No||Yes||No||Yes||Yes||No||No||No||No||Yes||Yes|
|Kendamil Goat||Age||Why choose?||EU Certified Organic||Natural Prebiotics||Probiotics||DHA/ARA||HMO's||Palm Oil||Soy||Maltodextrin||Starch||Lactose||Whey|
|Kendamil Goat Stage 1||0-6 months||Kendamil goat formula is ideal for infant who have digestive issues or are allergic to cow’s milk formula.||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||Yes||No||No||No||No||Yes||Yes|
|Kendamil Goat Stage 2||6-12 months||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||Yes||No||No||No||No||Yes||Yes|
|Kendamil Goat Stage 3||12+ months||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||Yes||No||No||No||No||Yes||Yes|
What makes a good baby formula?
Choosing the right baby formula doesn't need to be complicated. Start by understanding these seven considerations about newborn nutrition and meal addatives, which are the main differentiators in baby formulas.